Wednesday 13 February 2008

DRY MY TEARS...



in the overflow of thoughts and sentiments
over out-stretched arms of fellowship
where the depth of heart transcends every day meaning
i awake
silhouetted in the brilliance of the morning-glory
with misty eyes begging for a caressing-wash...
someone dries my tears

in the space of my fragile heart
through the void of my heavy head
filled with dark matters of unresolved passion and reason
i awake
seared by the noon scorching heat
with wearied eyes blindly open...
someone dries my tears

in the feelings i can't explain and
the thinking supplicating for meanings
opening up my growing mind for what will and what can
i awake
drenched by torrents of dew drops
with blinking eyes bent on a final closure...
Someone dries my tears

i don't know
but, i always love to think
i don't know
but, i swim in a sea of feelings
i wonder
What if am really crazy
huh?
i awake
telling my self i don't know what
i have not known...
with Nostradamus eyes
can i see what the bosom of the future shrouds?
someone dries my tears

sometimes i think
when i think
i think of what i don't know
or may never come to know
sometimes when i feel i know
it is what i have not known
that i know...
with eyes of unknown i seek and peek
into the mystery what will be
and can be
someone dries my tears

someone that is so far
but, undeniably intimately close
whose sweet breath inspires my fragile heart
like the eastern light illumining the landscape
someone whose absence is a lingering presence
a light unburnt; eternally strong and compassionately Intimate
a warmth soothing the innermost nerves...
I awake
with eyes open with some meaning
walking with this light of compassion and unbounded intimacy.

No comments: